Visa, Immigration, Overseas Jobs & Study
Looking for a Challenging Career?
Think -> Schedule -> Avail Services
Immigration Programs for your needs.

A New Horizon

Global Immigration Consultant

About Us

Global Immigration Consultant (GIC) is a young and dynamic organization, which specializes in tailoring immigration solutions for Individuals, Families, Professionals, Businessmen and Students. GIC walks the extra mile to understand one's specific needs and constraints and defines the smoothest and most stress-free path to migration. The constraints may be Educational, Financial or Personal.

GIC offers turnkey services in the Immigration industry by dispensing resettlement Solutions where in clients discover a happier and satisfying lifestyle in some of the most privileged countries like Canada, USA, UK, Australia, New Zealand and parts of Europe.

GIC Counseling is absolutely free and is provided by Expert consultants.

Our Mission

To encourage diversity and equal opportunity and encourage a free flow of skill-sets, knowledge and ideas across borders to anywhere where merit and expertise is recognized and rewarded regardless of nationality or ethnic origin.

Our Team

Our Team
  • Immigration Consultants
  • Accredited Consultants
  • Recruiters
  • Overseas Counselors
  • Process Consultants
  • Career Coaches
  • Resume Writers
  • Content Writers
  • Relationship Officer
Permanent Visa Business Visa Student Visa

Permanent residency refers to a person's visa status: the person is allowed to reside indefinitely within a country of which he or she is not a citizen. A person with such status is known as a permanent resident.Person will be issued some sort of documentary evidence as legal proof of this status.

Foreign travelers going to other countries to conduct temporary business, for example business meetings and consultations, attending conventions and conferences, or negotiating contracts, need visitor visas unless they qualify for entry under the Visa Waiver Program.

Generally, students who wish to study in Foreign Countries must first obtain a visa, either a nonimmigrant visa for temporary stay, or an immigrant visa for permanent residence. Your course of study and the type of school you plan to attend determine the type of visa.