Visa, Immigration, Overseas Jobs & Study
Looking for a Challenging Career?
Think -> Schedule -> Avail Services
Immigration Programs for your needs.

A New Horizon

Global Immigration Consultant


Welcome to Immigration Assist, the website that aims to provide you help on immigration matters to try and make to process of moving to Foreign countries easier and less complicated.

Basically it is movement of people into another country or region to which they are not native in order to settle there, especially as permanent residents or future citizens.

Immigration grants you the permission to live & work lawfully anywhere in country like Canada, Australia, New Zealand, UK, Germany on PR on the basis of your education and work experience and various other factors.

Australia Canada U.S.A.
New Zealand Germany U.K.
Switzerland Singapore U.A.E.

Check your Eligibility

Australia, Canada, New Zealand and a number of other countries offer options for those who want to settle as permanent residents. But before you apply, you need to be sure that you actually qualify as per the current rules.

GIC offers a technical evaluation for those looking to migrate. This is a mandatory requirement as it allows us to be sure you actually qualify for immigration & keeps our success rate high.

If your evaluation is positive, GIC will accept your case for processing. If your evaluation report is negative, we will give you a complimentary report for another country.

This Eligibility Report is an elaborate document that contains your Score Card.

Permanent Visa Business Visa Student Visa

Permanent residency refers to a person's visa status: the person is allowed to reside indefinitely within a country of which he or she is not a citizen. A person with such status is known as a permanent resident.Person will be issued some sort of documentary evidence as legal proof of this status.

Foreign travelers going to other countries to conduct temporary business, for example business meetings and consultations, attending conventions and conferences, or negotiating contracts, need visitor visas unless they qualify for entry under the Visa Waiver Program.

Generally, students who wish to study in Foreign Countries must first obtain a visa, either a nonimmigrant visa for temporary stay, or an immigrant visa for permanent residence. Your course of study and the type of school you plan to attend determine the type of visa.