Visa, Immigration, Overseas Jobs & Study
Looking for a Challenging Career?
Think -> Schedule -> Avail Services
Immigration Programs for your needs.

A New Horizon

Global Immigration Consultant

Other Visas

Permanent Residency (PR) Visas

PR Visas allow you and your family to work & settle overseas – permanently Immigration & PR Visas are available for skilled & qualified professionals, for families and for investors. A PR visa allows you and your family to live, work & settle overseas.

You can work with any employer or start you own business.

GIC has helped many clients to migrate and the same can help you. Talk to us about your options today!

Work Visas

Want to search for a job with a job search visa? Got a Job offer? Need to apply for a visa?

Use our Visa Services

Whether you want to travel abroad to find a job or want a work visa for a job offer in hand, GIC can help you. Not only are we among the world's best immigration companies, but we are the leading work overseas company in India. Start now to get a work visa quickly and affordably!

Tourist Visas

Going on a holiday?

When you are going on a journey of a lifetime and are all prepared to depart, a visa should not be the showstopper. Make sure you use Global Immigration Consultant Visa Services to file you visa application to make sure your visa application is done right the first time and is ready before your departure.

Dependent Visas

Applying for your wife or children?

No country wants to keep families apart, but every country has its own criteria for spouses and dependent children. Global Immigration Consultant is very successful at helping its clients bring their families together on a Dependent Visa.

Settlement Visas

For those whose spouse / parents are on an immigration visa & these applicants wish to join them

Permanent Visa Business Visa Student Visa

Permanent residency refers to a person's visa status: the person is allowed to reside indefinitely within a country of which he or she is not a citizen. A person with such status is known as a permanent resident.Person will be issued some sort of documentary evidence as legal proof of this status.

Foreign travelers going to other countries to conduct temporary business, for example business meetings and consultations, attending conventions and conferences, or negotiating contracts, need visitor visas unless they qualify for entry under the Visa Waiver Program.

Generally, students who wish to study in Foreign Countries must first obtain a visa, either a nonimmigrant visa for temporary stay, or an immigrant visa for permanent residence. Your course of study and the type of school you plan to attend determine the type of visa.