Tourist/Travel Visa Australia
Travel Visa Australia
A unique and diverse country in every way – culture, population, climate, geography, and history, Australia has a culture that is as broad and varied as the country’s landscape; and has been playing host to a number of tourists and businessmen for years. Whether you happen to be a tourist wishing to travel and explore the colors and excitement of Australia, or you are a professional, wanting to do business in the country, the first step to visiting Australia lies in obtaining a valid visa to enter and spend time in Australia.
There are various travel visas available for visiting Australia-
- Australian Short Travel Visa
- Australian ETA visa
- E- Visitor
- ETA Business Visitor
Basic Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for a tourist visa, the applicant must satisfy the following conditions-
- Genuine intention to visit
- Must satisfy health requirements
- Must satisfy character requirements
- Demonstrate that they have sufficient funds to support their travel
- Applicants who apply for a visa whilst outside the country must be outside the country at the time of grant
- Applicants who are in Australia (applying for a visa extension) must be inside the country at the time of grant.
Visa processing time
Depending on the risk level of the visa application, the processing time for an Australian tourist visa can take anywhere from 1 working day to 1 month.
The basic documents required for an application are:
- Form 1419 Application for a Visitor Visa – Tourist Visitor Stream
- Application charge
- Notarized copy of all pages of current passport, including the bio data page, alterations page and back page of the passport
- Two recent passport-sized photographs (45 mm x 35 mm) of each person included in the application
- These photographs should be of the head and shoulders only against a plain background
- Print the name of the person on the back of each photograph
- Financial Documents
- Employment Details
- Health and Character documents
People in Australia who want to apply online to extend their stay for tourism purposes are required to meet all of the following conditions:
- Hold a substantive visa
- Not have condition 8503 'No further stay' imposed on your current visa or have been granted an 8503 waiver
- Meet all the eligibility criteria for this visa
Cancellation or rejection
Even if your application gets rejected or is canceled, under Australian migration law, you always have ways to re-represent your case. In the case of refusal or cancellation, you can try applying again with a different representation of your case or in a different subclass.
How GIC’s Immigration Consultant Services can help-
GIC’s Services houses a team of professional consultants that ensure the timely processing of all tourist and business applications by coordinating with the relevant authorities. This enables you to travel easily and have a worry free trip or immigration to Australia. Our services include handling all documentations or online applications for all travel and immigration applications. The services provided by our professional consultants can help ensure an easy application process for you, significantly reducing any risk of application rejection.