Visitor Visa UK
United Kingdom, the birthplace of the Shakespeare and The Beatles is a majestic place to live, work and explore. A globally influential centre of culture and finance, UK is also the site of neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old veteran universities at Cambridge and Oxford. Anyone planning to pay a short visit to the idyllic nation of United Kingdom to study, seek business opportunities, explore the historic locales or get a medical treatment, must apply for a UK visitor visa.
- You shall leave the geographical boundaries of the UK at the end of your visit.
- You have enough funds to support your stay in the nation without having to work or seek help from the public funds.
- You will be able to pay for your return or journey onwards and any other costs associated with your visit.
- You shall conduct business activities in the nation that are only allowed by the Visitor Rules(https://www.gov.uk/guidance/immigration-rules)
- You shall leave the geographical boundaries of the UK at the end of your visit. You have applied (and paid an extra fee) for a long-term visit visa and prove that you need to visit the nation on a regular basis over a longer period of time
- You are coming to the nation for a private medical treatment - up to a period of 11 months
- You are an academic on sabbatical and visiting the nation for research work - you, your civil partner or spouse may also be able to stay in the UK for up to a period of 12 months.
- You have an ongoing and frequent need to visit the UK,
- The reason behind your consistent visit to the UK is unlikely to change while your visitor visa stands valid
- You plan to leave the nation at the end of each visit.
- A duly completed VAF1- Non-settlement application form
- Two recent passport sized photocopies, 45 mm x 35 mm in size with a white background
- Pay the visa fee ( generally non-refundable in nature). The fee is usually required to be paid in the local currency of the country where the application shall be filed.