Immigration to New Zealand
For immigrants all over the world, New Zealand is the most preferred destination. They wish to have an enhanced lifestyle with the augmented economic status, offered by New Zealand.
The country offers amazing scenery, a soothing lifestyle with all-round peace and tranquility.
People from the world have a growing fascination and an innate desire to immigrate to New Zealand. This works well with the nation who is facing a labor shortage. Hence, besides offering several other ways to citizenship, it has been actively promoting skilled immigration.
After several comparisons on the standard of living, life expectancy, education, literacy etc. New Zealand tops the statistics. The country is also safe to live, people are very friendly and the crime rates are low.
How does it work?
Migrating to a different country to work, settle or study is an expensive & time-consuming process. Sometimes, even after a lot of time, money & effort has been spent, the migration attempt can be unsuccessful.
Immigration to New Zealand is the process by which people migrate to New Zealand with the intention to reside. The majority of these individuals become New Zealand citizens.
GIC understands you and your needs & offers a helping hand for your immigration requirements. Here's some information about how immigration process to New Zealand works-
- Contact GIC & discuss your case for the application for immigration to New Zealand
- GIC experts will advise you on the documentation required & start gathering all necessary documents
- After documentation, we start the process and apply for a visa
- Once the Visa is approved, you are ready to fly off to New Zealand
To be eligible for this New Zealand Work Visa, you will need score at least 100 points in the skills test. Visit the Eligibility tab for more information. The basic requirements are-
- Age - must be under 56
- You must meet the character and health requirements
- Occupation - must be on the skills list
- Qualifications - Degree or certificates related to your occupation
- Experience - at least 3 years experience relevant to your qualifications
- English language - must be fluent in English
This is just for starters, for a more detailed analysis & processing, get in touch with us today!