• Drop Your Enquiries at : : 99216-37544 , 72760-03873 , 90750-00876 , 80870-71301

Dependent Visas

Applying for your spouse or children?


Visa holders of certain types of Visas can take their family along with them while moving abroad for studies, work or as a permanent resident. Along with the main applicant, their family can enjoy the many benefits of developed countries. Dependents are mostly categorized into following types-

  • Spouse
  • Fiance(e)
  • Same-sex civil partners proposed same-sex civil partners
  • Unmarried partner
  • Dependent children
  • Siblings

No country wants to keep families apart, but every country has its own criteria for spouses and dependent children.


GIC is very successful at helping its clients bring their families together on a Dependent Visa.

Have Questions?

Have questions? Ask a specialist